Deadline for submission 27, January
Download the rules of the competition
"We are looking for innovative and disruptive projects."
"First award: 5,000 €"
"We look for the "Duende Factor”: charisma, authenticity and transmission of their belief in the project itself."
We are looking for innovative and disruptive projects, aiming to address social problems in any field, size and type
• Projects or ideas of social entrepreneurship
• Startups before their second round of funding.
Five projects will be shortlisted to be presented at RondaForum. Three winners will be set at the discretion of the jury plus the vote of the audience
The projects will be judged according to four criteria:
• Feasibility and long-term sustainability.
• Social Utility.
• How disruptive, creative and innovative the project is.
• The "Duende Factor”: charisma, authenticity and transmission of their belief in the project itself.
First award: 5,000 €
Second award: 3,000 €
Third award: 1,500 €
• Supporting social entrepreneurs with their own projects
• Promoting innovative initiatives as elements of disruption, progress and generation of new opportunities.
• Highlighting the dynamic role of society that is fostered by the creation of new business models and innovative start-ups.